Thursday 10 May 2012

Hello! :) It's Thursday 10th May, which means discovering photographers, developing film in the darkroom, and reading Across The Universe, my current obsession. The weather's been.. less than happy today, however I was instantly cheered when I discovered a hidden gem...


Lara Jade


Lara Jade is a fashion, portrait and commercial photographer currently working worldwide. She combines whimsical, dreamy moods with a sense of romanticism, fantasy and occasional darkness. Her photos capture my dream summer - sun, sea and beautiful dresses! The clothes all her models wear are beyond wonderful - and each photograph expresses personality perfectly. Some of my favourites are below - I wish I could've included her whole portfolio...




Reading Lara's blog, I found that she is not only an amazing photographer; she is also every bit as lovely as the scenes she captures. If every day was like these photos, I don't think I'd ever sleep.

Not a lot of other news here, except if you live near Exeter in Devon, I'm playing an 18+ free gig at the North Bridge Inn with my band tomorrow - I'd love to see you there :) I'm off now, to revise, eat Angel's Delight and go back to reading Across The Universe. (more about that later!)
Peas x

                                                  


(all photos copyright to lara jade photography)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment