Thursday 17 May 2012

                                                                            
I've really been loving Instagram recently. I recently made an account, and I love the filters and how simple it is - I think it would be better if you could edit it in more detail, but overall it is groovy... I'm mazmoon on instagram, care to follow? :)

On Tuesday 15th May I competed in the Country Calling Battle of the Bands. The prize was to play at Beautiful Days festival, Larmer Tree and the Eden Project Sessions. Unfortunately I didn't win but I was happy to lose to the two winners - Saturday Sun and Tom James :) They were both incredible, as were the rest of the contestants.
 Tom James

Saturday Sun

Although we didn't win, me and the band had a lovely night playing Jenga and Dominoes whilst waiting to play, watching the other bands and eating some g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s chicken curry.

Not a lot's been happening here this week, except I was played on Radio 1 again last night! :) Huw Stevens, just after midnight. He played my current single, 'Heart in Your Pocket' - the video, excellently filmed by my lovely boyfriend Darcy-Owen Roberts, is below:


Have a spectacular weekend!
p.s. today I am japanese
x
  

1 Comment:

Hannah said...

I just stumbled across your blog--I've been loving instagram lately, too.

also, that's so awesome that you competed in a battle of the bands! I just watched your video for Heart in Your Pocket and the filming and music is beautiful!

Post a Comment